(hereinafter referred to as the "Website") and comply with all requirements of European Union law, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Collection and use of personal data
We may collect the following types of personal data:
- First and last name, email address, telephone number - for feedback purposes and to notify you of news, promotions and other material that may be of interest to users.
- Information provided by users through the online form on the site, including requests for services, feedback and requests to subscribe to our newsletter.
- Information about a user's interaction with the site, including IP address, cookies and page visits.
We use users' personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing and fulfilling user requests, including requests for services and newsletter subscriptions.
- Providing information about news, promotions and other offers that may be of interest to users.
- To analyse user behaviour on the website in order to improve its functionality and the quality of services provided.
2. User Notifications
We may send website users emails, SMS messages and other notices related to fulfilling their requests and subscribing to our newsletter. Users may opt out of receiving such notices by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each message.
3. Disclosure of personal data
We do not disclose users' personal data to third parties, except in the following cases:
- Requirement to provide data in accordance with the law or under a legal obligation.
- Protection of users' rights and freedoms, including the prevention of fraud and other unfair practices.
- Relevant data transfer related to the sale or reorganisation of the company.
4. Data protection
We ensure the security and protection of users' personal data. We use all reasonable means to prevent unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
6. Links to third party sites
Our website may contain links to third party websites that are not affiliated with our company. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and data protection practices of these sites.
7. Making changes
8. Legal basis for processing personal data
MB Homes complies with the principles of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the security of such data (subsequently cited as the "General Data Protection Regulation").
Under this General Data Protection Regulation, a legal basis must be obtained for any processing of personal data. MB Homes is governed by several legal bases for processing personal data: the consent of the data subject, the existence of a connection between the data and a legal or other need within MB Homes, and for the fulfilment of a contract with a subscriber and the performance of other legal obligations to subscribers, third parties and the state.
Correct data processing complies with the obligations imposed on MB Homes under the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Data Protection Act), namely:
- The processing of personal data must be carried out in accordance with the principles recognised by data protection law, such as necessity, relevance, transparency, minimum volume and security of personal data;
- All information about personal data must be accurate and up-to-date;
- The processing of personal data must only be made available to those MB Homes employees to whom the data is accessible by internal procedures;
- The processing of personal data must comply with the security measures defined in the EU Data Protection Act.
9. Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organisational and technical measures necessary for full compliance with the requirements of the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable law or if the subject of personal data has given consent to the Operator to transfer data to a third party to fulfill obligations under a civil law contract.
- In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Updating personal data”.
- The term for the processing of personal data is determined by the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data were collected, unless a different period is provided by the contract or current legislation.
- The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator's email address info@mbhomes. eu with the note "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
- The prohibitions established by the subject of personal data on the transfer (except for granting access), as well as on the processing or processing conditions (except for obtaining access) of personal data permitted for distribution, do not apply in cases of processing personal data in state, public and other public interests determined by EU legislation.
- When processing personal data, the operator ensures the confidentiality of personal data.
- The operator stores personal data in a form that allows to determine the subject of personal data, no longer than required by the purposes of processing personal data, if the period of storage of personal data is not established by law, an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party, beneficiary or guarantor.
- The condition for terminating the processing of personal data may be the achievement of the purposes of processing personal data, the expiration of the consent of the subject of personal data or the withdrawal of consent by the subject of personal data, as well as the identification of unlawful processing of personal data.
10. List of actions performed by the Operator with the received personal data
- The Operator collects, records, systematises, accumulates, stores, specifies (updates, changes), extracts, uses, transfers (disseminates, provides, accesses), depersonalises, blocks, deletes and destroys personal data.
- The Operator carries out automated processing of personal data with or without receiving and/or transmitting the received information via information and telecommunication networks.
11. Confidentiality of personal data
The operator and other persons who have access to personal data are obliged not to disclose to third parties or distribute personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise provided by law.
12. Final provisions
- The User can receive any clarification on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via email info@mbhomes. eu.
- This document will reflect any changes in the Operator’s personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://mbhomes.eu/privacy/eu